Thursday, January 24, 2008

Chain Drop 8 Above The Fold Meme

Yes, I've dragged my sad and sorry arse out of bed just to post this meme from Chain Drop.
Thanks Dane and Alan...I'd run out of chocolate and peeled grapes anywayslol

  • Rules-
  • Create a post on your blog that links back to this post.
  • Tag 8 bloggers not mentioned in this post who display their Entrecard widget above the fold and have great content.
  • Leave a comment on this post and share the link to the post you made.
1. Kin's Home Of Slightly Cracked Dreams.
A blog of about living with in laws, expecting a 3rd baby while mothering the first two and studying as a law student. She makes me laugh. This is important.

2.On Blogging Australia.
Andrew knows his stuff when it comes to community blogging and sharing the know-how that bamboozles us blog virgins.

3.Servant Of Chaos.
Gavin shares his seriously fine tuned brain matter on all things writing and storytelling. He makes me think...sometimes this hurts.

4.Socko's Spot.
A blog on life and things around her. She makes me laugh too which gets her an elephant stamp.

5.SCHWOIT.
This is a great entertaining blog on gardening in suburbia, waging war on pesties and bugs and boasts a busty gnome named Bertha.

6. Lightening Online.
Lightening is a great girl to read; she's a SAHM with three lovely kids and is teaching her readers how to be frugal with a lot of laughter and a few tears and plenty of hugs along the way.

7. Adelaide Green Porridge Cafe.
Colin is entertaining in his observations on life and everything around us. He makes me laugh. Have I mentioned this is important?

8. A Roaming Aussie Mum.
Guera is an Aussie ex-pat mum living in Mexico and sharing her life with us avid readers, teaching us about the differences of social classes, fashions and behaviours on the other side of this spinning globe. Oh and she makes me laugh.

Sorry if I've forgotten anything, I'm still woolly headed from smashing my toe to pieces and lying around like Cleopatra all day eek

7 comments:

Gavin Heaton said...

Dear Queen Cleopatra. Thanks for tagging me. Will attend with royal urgency upon the morrow.

Jayne said...

Excellent...I'll spare you the asp ;)

Lightening said...

Hi Jayne,
Thanks very much for tagging me and the comments about my site. Much appreciated. :)

Lightening

Andrew Boyd said...

Hi Jayne,

thanks for the link and for the tag :)

Best regards, Andrew

Jayne said...

No probs Lightening and Andrew :)

Guera said...

Thanks for the tag, Jayne. I'll get to it soon, I promise!

Andrew Boyd said...

Hi Jayne,

I got to it at last - please see:
http://onblogging.com.au/2008/02/02/entrecard-and-other-ads-above-the-fold/

:)

Cheers, Andrew

ShareThis