Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Favourite Five Meme

Riayn over at Dancing About Architecture has tagged me for a meme.
Thanks Riaynmrgreen

This meme’s rules are;

1. Post 5 links to 5 of your previously written posts. The posts have to relate to the 5 key words : family, friend, yourself, your love, anything you like.

2. Tag 5 other friends to do this meme. Try to tag at least 2 new acquaintances so that you get to know them each a little bit better.



Family : Grandma Mehitabel describes my real grandmother and her very Victorian manners.Just because she's dead doesn't mean she's gone!

Friends: Like Riayn, I haven't blogged about my friends,unless you count the blog reviews

Yourself: Meh, I'm a boring old fart, who wants to know about me when there's better things to talk about ?

Your Love : Apart from the Tribe of Feral Offspring, my loves are books and history.

Anything You Like: The Australian Museum of Childhood, one man's passion for preserving Australian-made toys and games Aussie kids have enjoyed from the 1880's to 1960's.

Now to tag 5 more people -

Guera

Andrew

Baby-Amore

Naomi

Shadow Knight


2 comments:

ShadowKnight said...

Oh dear, ummm now I have to write stuff. Or find stuff relevant. Hmmm what can I do for family. I guess the worms will do :P ...

Jayne said...

LOL the worms would be fine, I think ...;)

ShareThis