Monday, March 31, 2008

Bits 'n' Bobs

Some bits 'n' bobs from around the pages to keep your brain functioning todayrazz

Lost Electric Tram Lines #2 St Kilda - Brighton Beach

Lost Cable Tram Lines #2 Brunswick Route

Talking TelevisionAu

THIS on Adelaide Green Porridge Cafe made my hair curl just a little!

Tomorrow is the Name That...Thing competition - winner gets their name and blog advertised on my sidebar for a week until a new clever clogs wins the comp the following week.

The Pay It Forward competition, the chance for 4 people to win 250 EC points each for leaving witty, silly or conversive comments on this blog closes tomorrow at 5pm, with winners announced on Wednesday morningexclaim

And, of course, don't forget the Exciting New/ Old First Tuesday Market opening in Melbourne!
Make sure you set your alarm clocks to get the full details about the location of the market HERE.

6 comments:

Kelley said...

Not fair! I got the first one. I should get a month!

LMAO

Jayne said...

LOL I'll stick you in there tomorrow under the next smarty pants :P
Could be interesting, tomorrow's Thing had me scratching my head for awhile!

Vicky said...

I love your blog, definitely makes me smile.

Jayne said...

Thanks Vicky ! :)
Your blog is a great business resource :)

Brian Hughes said...

"Tomorrow is the Name That...Thing competition."

Harold. (Well, it's as good a name as any.)

Jayne said...

Nice try Brian but the Thing rejected the name...although it could probably be bribed with Jahteh's bottle of gin ;)

ShareThis