Monday, June 30, 2008

Over-due Meme

Just as well I don't have to pay late fees on memes, otherwise I'd be skint this week!

She of the wickedly, worldly ways, bitchin' boots covered in body fluids and the loveliest filthy mouth one could listen to on iPod shuffle all day, Anja tagged me for this meme.
And then I got slack, had a nana nap or 3 and Irish Lad tagged me for it,too.

Write a 6 word memoir.
Post it on your blog including a visual if you want.
Link to the person who tagged you and this post where the meme originated from so we can track it across the blogsphere.
Tag 5 more blogs.

My 6 word thingie =
"Giving a fat rat's clacker NOT"


Tagging -
Colin
Bush Babe
Dysthymiac
Myst
Hilary

4 comments:

Myst_72 said...

Aw thanks....he he!
I'll do my best to come up with something!!

G
xx

Colin Campbell said...

Thanks.

I did this not so long ago.

Does this count?

Jayne said...

Excellent Myst ;)

Yep, you're off the hook Colin ;)

Anja said...

Hehehe... that sums it up nicely.

ShareThis