Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Vote for The Queen of Teh Awesome Shoes!

The 9th Bloggies are in the final stages for voting and we have one of THE abso-bloody-lutely BEST chickybabe bloggers up there as a finalist.
Vote now!


Mz. Kelley is up for The Best Australian Or NZ weblog.
And she rocks.
She is damn funny.
She makes reading about bathroom murals fun.
Vote now!
Hides her toothbrush inside sweet potatoes.
Vote now!
Has a fetish for chocolate coated Clinkers.
Vote now!
Has just discovered the delicious awesomeness of Adam Hills.
Vote now!
Someone with such excellent taste surely deserves to win this years Bloggie.

6 comments:

RVB said...

These elections are making my head dim.

Mad Bush Farm Crew said...

Hi Jayne - left a comment in your Possum on the Thunderbox post. Thanks for visiting my blog

Liz

miss diarist said...

How have I never heard of Kelley before? A quick scan of the blog reveals she's my kind of girl.

Brian Hughes said...

Never even heard of 'em. I don't think I'll bother nominating myself...I have a suspicion the voting is as rigged as Celebrity Big Brother.

Jayne said...

It's the heat, Reuben, they should really turn it up higher I feel :P

Loving your blog, Liz, thanks for the visit :)

MD, yes, she definitely is!

You nominated Jason Donovan, too, eh Brian? :P

Kelley said...

HOLY SHIT!

How on earth did I miss this?

Must have been while my brain was sizzling.

You made me laugh like a freaking loon and get something in my eye.

Bitch.

I love you.

ShareThis