Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bling time

I have been blessed with bling of late and I must really get off my (increasingly) large backside to share out the goodies.

 
The Proximidade Award is described as: ‘This blog invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes for self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!’This blog award should be sent to your favorite eight bloggers and they, in turn should forward to eight of their favorites. You should include the text for Proximidade (above) in your announcement blog.
The following blog authors can claim this award -
Kuaka from The New Zealand Journal 
Lisa from Timespanner 
Gem from Windy Hill 
MD from The Dating Diaries 
Naomi from Nomesque Fiction 
LiD from One Little Detail 
Ann/Brownie from Ann oDyne  
JahTeh from CopperWitch 

The following awards are for whoever catches your eye...except those who chuck knuckle bones at us!
 
Mistress B from Dances to the Beet of her Own Drum 

Jeanie from Jeanie in Paradise 
Fluffy Butt from Nomesque Life  
Elizabeth from Probably, But Not Likely  

 
Reuben from Reubenville  
And there's been others which I must go hunt up.....

12 comments:

nomesquefiction said...

Woohoo!!!

Thanks, luv :-)

Timespanner said...

Woo! Thank you, Jayne. I'll pop it onto the blog later on (I'm here mid-appointments, got a meeting in a couple of hours). Haven't got a total of 8 other blogs to pass it onto, but I'll drip feed it over time. Cheers!

RVB said...

Thanks, Jayne. It's appreciated.

Brian Hughes said...

Jayne,

I am greatly honoured to be included on your list (even if it is by way of a last minute desperate remedy sort of addenundum), but can't help thinking that we're all caught up in the modern equivalent of some chain letter scam here. Thanks anyway, of course, because it's the thought that counts. Unfortunately I don't have eight fellow bloggers who haven't already got this award that I can spam it onto, so it'll have to remain hidden in the dusty cupboards of my hard drive for the forseeable future.

Jayne said...

No, no ,no,no you've got the wrong end of the stick, Brian.
That's only the first award that needs to be passed onto 8 people.
You got the 2 paws up award coz you're at you cat's beck and call lol.

Mistress B said...

Thank you darl

ELIZABETH said...

Thank you Jayne. *big smile*

JahTeh said...

Thanks Jayne but I'm still trying to find out how to html my hamster onto the blog. He's cute, has a little wheel and everything, I'll probably call him Brian.

carolyn.casey said...

Thanks Jayne. I do think your bloods worth bottling (in the nice Aussie way of course). Cheers to you. I will plaster it on the blog with pride. :)

LiD said...

Whoops, there it goes again. Blogger keeps outing me. The above is from me. Kicking Bloggers ankle as I type.

kuaka said...

Cheers for the bling. Am bedazzled, can't see for the reflected glare...

Marshall Stacks said...

AoD thanks you and apologises for not finding this sooner. She cannot even recall where she was sleeping in feb 09.

Just noting your mention of the 1954 February quake in Adelaide.
Feb 1931 in Napier, NZ, Feb 2011 NZ and Japan.
February = bad karma.

ShareThis