Sunday, February 22, 2009

Boating on Port Phillip Bay

Am off boating on the bay, sweeties, as the Feral Beast gets to do a field excursion into studying the crawlie things that live in the marine environment.
May I just point out that our bay is simply teeming with sharks, sting rays and other creatures not inducive towards longevity of mankind...and I'll be the one wearing the rainbow-coloured socks should I need fishing out of the drink.
Ok?
Ta.

Is it a good sign when the captain sings "What shall we do with a drunken sailor", tells me to "climb aloft" and is named Quint?
I didn't think so, either.
The socks, remember the socks....!

8 comments:

Marita said...

Rainbow Socks.

Got it locked in the memory banks. Have a great day and hopefully I wont see your socks on the evening news.

Anja said...

I hope you don't have an "Underbelly" experience on the bay. Although, it may spark Feral Beast's interest in forensic science.

Anja said...

Egads, I'm thick. Bling over at the madhouse for you.

Jayne said...

Thanks, Marita, lol.
Me and my socks are safely home ;)

LOL Anja, you're right, there!

Brian Hughes said...

"...the Feral Beast gets to do a field excursion into studying the crawlie things that live in the marine environment."

I thought Jacques Coustaeu was dead.

Colin Campbell said...

Were you able to procure any creepy crawly aquatic things to put in your evening meal?

freefalling said...

Feral Beast seems to get to do lots of cool stuff.

Jayne said...

Jacques Coustaeu also didn't chunder over the side of boats, Brian LOL.

No,thankfully, Colin, the-oh-so-pretty-in-a-weird-way critters got to return to the depths.

Feral Beast got joined up to a few clubs that mercilessly drag kids kicking and screaming on these dreadful excursions, FF lol ;)

ShareThis