Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I am my mothers daughter...

This is a post I found on a pic of twins that are in a tween-scene-prepubescent-uprising-as-bad-as-miley-and-the-jonas-bros... below is my responce.

Dudeihateu says:
January 27, 2009 at 6:46 am
TOKIO HOTEL IS THE BOMBHIZZLE ://

Reply
Kitteh says:
June 7, 2009 at 9:36 pm
The what? How about you use English, and tell us in adequate terminology what the f**k that means!
The “bombhizzle” wont come up in the thesaurus, and it only came up with “refer to douchbag” when I tried the dictionary. So when I tried to break it down,
BOMB-HI-ZZ-LE

“bomb” Slang.
a.an absolute failure; fiasco: The play was a bomb and closed after two performances, and then
“Hi” I realised you ment “high” since you’re lazy and cant write. and then
“zz” = Zz. – ginger. (so since being a ginger is freakish, I figure its not a compliment) and finally
“le” the dictionary says: Main Entry: LE
Function: abbreviation
lupus erythematosus.

so, you’re obviously not good with english, so I’ll translate all of that into english for you, “tokio hotel is the “gingers that are high with lupus that are a failure.””

i agree. >:)

(if you think i’ve done it wrong, check out the dictionary for your self.)

5 comments:

leechbabe said...

ROFL.

That is perfect translation SmittenKitteh.

:D

Jayne said...

Surely I am not yet as strange and bizarre as you...?
Wait....don't answer that :P

rhubarbwhine said...

I learn something new every day...

Brian Hughes said...

"I am my mothers daughter"

I'd keep quiet about that if I were. (Ducks and runs for cover.)

River said...

Huh?? What??
Meh....forget it..

ShareThis