Friday, September 18, 2009

For your entertainment....

Yes, yes, I've been incredibly slack, haven't collated the daily trivial history for your daily convo to impress your co-workers around the water cooler...or around the dumpster where they make the smokers stand these days....

Anyway...have a nice piccy from my mini-holiday.
 
Yeah, as The Spouse keeps whining, it's blurry.
Blame my exhaustion from walking the whole length of the street to find this at the end of it...a whole 6 houses *sigh* the hardships I endure for your amusement...

 
Sunset at Flinders Thursday last week.

6 comments:

Marita said...

In my caffeine deprived state that photo doesn't look blurry - just normal.

Damn this only two cups of coffee per day rubbish.

Glad you got away for a mini break and enjoyed it.

Marita said...

In my caffeine deprived state that photo doesn't look blurry - just normal.

Damn this only two cups of coffee per day rubbish.

Glad you got away for a mini break and enjoyed it.

Brian Hughes said...

"The Spouse keeps whining, it's blurry."

That's how I see the world most of the time. Alcohol plays a major part in that.

ELIZABETH said...

I thought I forgot to put on my glasses. Good to know it's you taking less than sharp photos. Sunset worked well. Perhaps it has something to do with the time of day and less about what people are drinking.

anonymum said...

Seems it's not just me thought they were looking at the pic when they were pissed!
Thank gawd for that!
:)

River said...

Tramping all over the countryside taking photos hardly seems like slacking off to me.

ShareThis