Thursday, October 1, 2009

October deaux spawned a pile of twaddle...ENJOY!

Today you get my brain uncensored.
Just so you know how much trouble I go to to make it all neat, shiny and tidy for you.

Hmm, October 2...better hunt up my chronology....bloody thing's taking all day to load, can one have too much in a timeline?....stuff it I need to cull crap....here we are...nope...nope...nope...oh, hang on that one's ok...that's blah...nope, crap...nope, boring as batshyte....gawd yawn-fest central on this date, what were they all doing, plaiting their pubes ?....
Blah blah blah....boring, boring, boring....seriously, there is a derth of Kiwi chronology history dates online, wish someone would do something about that....
Hmph, better think up something out of left field so no one will *notice* that there's stuff all on this date....I'll deal with next years' entry when I get there....maybe paint Rudd's arse bright puce and photo shop it?
Nah, he's probably tie-dyed it already....I wonder if Therese waxes or shaves her legs?.....bet she's too busy to make appointments, nah, she's had electrolysis...or stuck her finger in a light socket...have I spelt Ms Rein's name correctly?....oh well, she'll probably never read this drivel, who cares....Turnball needs a new PR manager...as does Teddy-Boy here in Vic, he's as sad as a wet paper bag in a windstorm of late....can't see the Libs getting up to win under their own steam, Labor's made it cakewalk for 'em with their piss-farting about and BS nonsense....
*waves hello to Brumby et el*
Crikey Moses, mother of god and Joseph the carpenter that bloody dog's dropped a major fart...again...gawd, what the bloody hell has she been eating?....singed my nasal hairs and brought tears to my eyes....crap, The Spouse is asleep, I'm the only one who gets to enjoy this little treat *gag*....wonder if I wave the book in his direction if I can shift the stench over ...to...him....
Nope, but it's cleared the room, thank fark......even the mad-arse she-devil cat has left the vicinity....pulling a cat's bum face on the wrong end....should I wake The Spouse?....only because I can and his snoring is disturbing the time/space continum....and it would put any Time Lord off from visiting this era....I wonder if David Tennant snores?....nah....but I bet Billie Piper does....
I bet Brumby snores a treat....and Brendan Nelson...wonder if we could ever nominate our pollies on their snoring ability?....nah, they'd get ring-ins to nobble their adenoids for 'em....a la Fran Drescher....
Liking the series Ashes To Ashes....bizarre that it's 3 series when Life On Mars was only 1....wonder what John Simm is doing at the moment?....can't be arsed Gurgling right now, file it under F for forget or fart-arsing about later...which ever comes first....geeze this keyboard is filthy, I should pull it apart for a proper clean....yeah, right...when am I or Feral Beast ever not using the damn thing?....
Tired, sleepy, yawning jaw-cracking yawns...that'll learn me for staying up to watch tv until after 10.30pm...ohhhh, I seriously need to get a life....maybe bird watching like Bill Oddie?....

6 comments:

Brian Hughes said...

That's what's known as a stream of consciousness. Or a stream of something, at any rate...

Casdok said...

I wouldnt care if David Tennant snored!!

Jayne said...

Sorry, Brian, it's a steaming pile of...something :P

Neither would I, Casdok! LOL

corymbia said...

Hilarious :)

rhubarbwhine said...

Ha, too funny!

Jayne said...

Thank you, girls :P

ShareThis