Tuesday, November 10, 2009

After this mind melt we will resume normal programming...

Major brain fartage taking place due to over-enthused thermostat tampering on the big burning ball in the sky of late.
Once we find the student responsible for this prank we'll give them 100 lines of "I must not play with burny-ouchy-things" followed by polishing and waxing several red dwarf planets in the vicinity.
That's all, you may assume your positions of not giving a fat rat's clacker.

Today (Tuesday) was 37 C (98.6 F in the old money) which is Really Quite Inconsiderate, thank YOU Mother Bloody Nature.
Pfft, Mother Nature, my Aunt Fanny Adams.
If you were a human you'd be a single mum, possibly under the age of 15, throwing a tanty cos your first born won't go to sleep at night so you can go out on the town for this your final pub crawl before you spit out the triplets you conceived on the backseat of Zeus' chariot while Hera was chairing the local Country Women's Association meeting.

5 comments:

Andrew said...

In Little Jo speak, I laugh.

Widdle Shamrock said...

Meanwhile, 3 hours south (by plane) a widdle lady is sitting in front of the fire.

River said...

My mind has melted so much I can barely form words.

Cazzie!!! said...

MInd melt,,yeahh me too!!

traceelements said...

Whoa! Awesome mind melt! I'm .. well... in awe!!

ShareThis