Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Grand Parade at Whittlesea Show

Now, if I was clever like BB I'd work out how to upload the mini-film Feral Beast made of the grand parade...but my brain is still in fartage currently being consumed by Weather Customs Control and there's no telling when that's gonna be let loose on the unsuspecting Flat Earth Worshippers.
So, you get the photos.

 
 
 
 
Light Horse.





 
 
 
 
 
This was the chap who transported the bullock teams down for the show.







 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Trish.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

I would have loved to see this . I love old tractors, bullocks & wagons and to see the Light Horses ...my hub's grand father was a Lighthorseman.

Andrew said...

Ah, you did manage to slip a Fergie in.

Brian Hughes said...

"This was the chap who transported the bullock teams down for the show."

I'm so very, very tempted, but, no...I'm an adult now and must act with maturity.

Jayne said...

There is a surprise tomorrow night if you watch Better Homes and Gardens, Trish !

How could I not, Andrew!

Your growth rings are showing, Brian :P

River said...

Clydesdales! You've got pictures of Clydesdales! I love them!! They're my very favourite type of horse.

ShareThis