Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Scots/Brit Xmess hamper, please?

Was just reading through The Scotsman in my inbox...yes, I can read your mind, smutty, very smutty!...when I saw the offer for Scots and Brits to send Christmas (or Xmess if you prefer) hampers overseas.
*waves hand in the air*
Yes, please!
We'll have 2 serves of Mad Cow (our Deputy PM isn't quite at the tipping point yet, despite her red hair),
a quadruple serving of Swine Flu (the pollies all have their snouts in the trough but they haven't started snuffling and sniffing)
and can we have some of those crusty old crofters to pop over and crutch the most vocal pollies up the back paddock (rings or biting the testes off olde worlde style optional).

Please and thankyou.

5 comments:

River said...

Pass.

Brian Hughes said...

I was going to send you some Garstang Blue cheese and the latest Dr Who episodes on DVD, but I've changed my mind now.

Jayne said...

You can spectate, River.

Awww, but you know I'd send your pollies something equally as nice, Brian :P

anonymum said...

LMFAO!

corymbia said...

Bwahahaha

ShareThis