Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I have photos....

...but I'm being incredibly lazy and leaving the uploadage thingie til tomorrow after we trundle Dad down to his physiotherapists and back and then go shopping and back and then take Feral Beast out for his walking thingie and back....
There's a lot of to-ing and fro-ing up there ^
I may hold it over until Friday when we've been and come back from swimming and been and returned from shopping and been and returned from something that shall probably do my back in.....
Maybe after the activities we have planned for Saturday...?
No?
Sunday has 3 activities penciled in and all require me to be looking at the crack of Dawn despite the fact that chick has let her arse spread 3 axe handles wide and isn't into bleaching......
*crickets chirping*
I may hustle my lazy arse tomorrow sometime......

2 comments:

corymbia said...

Thanks to you, I'm now gonna have to spend the day filling my head with pretty pictures of fairies and the like to get the mental image of Dawn's crack out of my head.

Nikki aka Widdle Shamrock said...

I got tired just reading what you have on. I don't know how you do it all !!!

ShareThis