Monday, April 5, 2010

Stuff you didn't want to know from the weird-arse chick

Tomorrow, sometime after I pry my eyelids open and manage to find a pair of crutches for my aching feet, I will do an update.
It will include a shedload of piccys as Feral Beast and I walked from Flinders Street Station to Dights Falls.
Fantastic trail, well paved, well marked, I highly recommend it to everyone.
And the views of the river...!
But, in the meantime I'll just park my posterior on a barbed wire fence and sleep for the next eleventy hundred hours.

5 comments:

Brian Hughes said...

"I highly recommend it to everyone."

Go on then...you've twisted my arm. Send me the plane fare and I'll come and have a look.

ELIZABETH said...

I need to rest up from stuffing myself yesterday so a break is good for me too.
Just don't delay long I need my photo fix. ;-)

Jayne said...

I can manage 10 pounds, Brian, is that enough? :P

LOL Won't be long, Elizabeth ;)

Maddy said...

Walking is ever so bad for your health - wears your feet out and ultimately, if you do too much of it, makes you shorter.

Jayne said...

LOL Maddy ;)

ShareThis