Thursday, July 29, 2010

Interruption to our slide night, nana naps instead

I have a bajillion photos to share with you but I'm currently snuggled up in bed with you all, with a sore back.
So.
You shall just have to tolerate the odour of Deep Heat and Goanna Oil Arthritis Cream.
And I promise not to snore when I drop off after lunch.
Photobucket
I'll leave you with this little glimpse of the popularity of vinyards (and wineries) all over the area of Dunolly, this one being one of several in the town itself.
Get comfy and try not to hog the blankies...

7 comments:

Rhubarb Whine said...

Oh dear - feel better soon! x

Jayne said...

Thanks, dear, am toasting you with a cuppa tea ;)

Andrew said...

Bad back. I'm sayin' nuffink.

FOLKWAYS NOTEBOOK said...

Yikes -- bad back -- take care 00 barbara

River said...

Heh. The "scent" of Deep Heat is strong here too. Goanna Arthritis Cream has no smell.
Do you have a hot water bottle? That'll help too.
Rest, rest, and more rest.

Jayne said...

LOL Andrew :P

Thanks, Barbara ;)

Loves me my hot water bottle, River :)

Debby said...

Goanna oil? Really? Does it work? And, really, I have sort of a 'thing' about goannas. Ask BB.

ShareThis