Wednesday, July 21, 2010

July 21 with added byte, potato crisps and clever kitteh

Hmmmm, let's see.
2010 The cat got a new collar, bell and council tag to replace the velvet diamante one she managed to undo and leave in unknown undergrowth all without evolving the magical opposable thumbs.
Clever kitteh.
2010 The geek kid has managed to lose his wallet, after only having it for under 1 month, despite having it zippered into his coat pocket.
I can see this is going to become a life-long habit, one which I'm not ranking up there with the highs of toilet training or learning to dog paddle.
2010 I did this thing where I ripped apart shredded gently removed the innards of a bread roll with my talons claws fingers then dropped in some fresh roadkill meat pie mixture and cremated the sucker in the fires of Hell baked it in the oven for 20 mins.
It was a hit with the dead guys vampires ghouls tribe.

Life....she iz rockin'.

2 comments:

LceeL said...

It all looks pretty good from here - although you may want to de-claw the cat.

River said...

I remember the bread roll meat pie filling thing. Popular with kids eating dinner by the TV.

I've had cats that could remove collars too. How shall evermore be a mystery.

ShareThis