Friday, August 20, 2010

Peek a boo! I seeeee you !

I am not here.
No, seriously.
I've gone bush.
Hit the frog 'n' toad (rhyming slang for road).
Shot through like a Bondi tram.
I'm in my wee oasis in Central Victoria, Dunolly.
I've left you some scheduled bits to keep you out of mischief, see that you use them wisely *snort*.
1980 A crowd of 1,400 rioted in Toronto when Alice Cooper cancelled his concert due to illness.
1978 A Drop The Charges Motorcade drove from Glebe to Parramatta to protest the charges against those who took part in the first Sydney Mardi Gras in June.
1984 The Christchurch City Council approves the banning of open fires.

The Nylex Clock is still busted.
Yellow = New Zealand
Orange  = Canada
Green = Australian
Red = UK or other nationality
Italics, bold and coloured blue are links to further info. 
Anything outrageous is usually sarcasm and/or humour

3 comments:

Janine said...

Have fun and don't forget to vote....am curious to see how the day pans out and who gets in.

ewww at Alice Copper no wonder they rioted lol yeah I know it was cos he cancelled lol

River said...

I'm astounded that Toronto fans rioted because Alice Cooper cancelled. Did they really want him to be there spreading germs all over?

Enjoy Dunolly.

Debby said...

I listen to 'Late Night w/ Alice Cooper' a lot. He's settled down quite a bit since those wild days of his youth. He was actually quite sick, if I remember some of his stunts.

ShareThis