Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Coming soon to a doorstep near you!!!! Run. Flee to the hills!!!

Am a little tired, crappy parts of the day tend to be exhausting.
What-eva.
Am hoping to run away for at least some of the day on Thursday, with feral kidlet as I can't run away on my lonesome with my dodgy eyesight, just to get out of the 4 walls and speak to someone who is
A) a neurotypical
B) not over the age of 70
C) continent
D) able to process complex sentences in one take
E) not likely to be snoring in my bed tonight.
Yes, I'm like the Princess who was picky about the pea under a squillion mattresses...a little too much fibre under my belt, but meh.

1836 But, wait!!!!
There's more!!!
Port Phillip Colony was declared officially OPEN for settlement!
1919 Alexander Graham Bell was a clever dicky bird and his hydrofoil became a rip roaring success when it took out the world speed record of 122 kph.
1988 8.5 degree frost was a tad chilly, being the coldest recorded temp since they began scribbling mercury readings a quarter of a century earlier.

The Nylex Clock is still busted.
Yellow = New Zealand
Orange  = Canada
Green = Australian
Red = UK or other nationality
Italics, bold and coloured blue are links to further info. 
Anything outrageous is usually sarcasm and/or humour

3 comments:

ELIZABETH said...

I'm in a running away kind of mood. Wish I was closer so we could skedaddle together. I know you'd find us a good place to just be.

Debby said...

Okay.

I'm neurotypical. Not over the age of 70. Let me check. Yep. Continent too. I can process complex sentences in one take. Usually. Unless it's morning, and I'm not done with my coffee. If I'm snoring in your bed, I've gotten lost again.

So, in summation: I'm suitable for running away. If you'll do the navigating. Cause sometimes I get lost...

Jayne said...

Elizabeth, meet Debby, Debby meet Elizabeth; she will be our running away with us ;)

ShareThis