Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hospital or Dunolly photos...gee, the choice is soooooo difficult *snort*

Dad is back in hospital so posting might be a little light on for a couple of days.

Photobucket
The forest near the Corfu mine workings.

Photobucket
The sign is actually the only real remnant of the Murphy's Creek School, it was shifted hither and yon around the district to be a school building to many then eventually demolished.

Photobucket
I'm a lonely little tractor in the onion patch...

Photobucket
Beautiful splashes of vivid colour out the front of a house along Broadway.

Photobucket
We likes our aged farming equipment, we do.

Photobucket
Anotheree.

More to follow when I get time to scratch myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope everything is ok with Dad,

G
xx

Anonymous said...

Great pics yet again. I hope your Dad comes good soon :)
Cazzie!!!

ShareThis