Friday, November 5, 2010

Bustin' out the Bra

I'm tired, the year is rushing by, hang on wasn't it Monday just a minute ago and now you're saying it's Friday?!
The kidlet is on his new/old meds, trying to regiment the routine is difficult as it irritates him like pure new wool on his skin (makes him itch) while Dad is almost blooming with rude health.
Oops, just looked at the date again - it's Guy Fawkes Day, the only bloke what entered Parliament with honest intentions.
Don't say it too loud or the freaky jittery critters will think you're a terrorist.
Or have an opinion independent from The Herd.
State election coming up later this month - none of the buggers deserve a chance.
Philip Gidley King was named as successor to Gov Hunter today in 1799; yeah bet that went down well over a pint of Boag's beer.
Let's stay impartial and celebrate the anniversary of the ABC beginning transmission on this day back in 1956.
Exciting, eh?
Wonder if they'll break out the Milk Arrowroot bikkies with the tepid dishwater masquerading as tea along with the cardigans sporting leather patches on the elbows?
Not as tepid as Collins felt when he begged asked for permission in 1803 to up sticks from (Sullivan Bay near Sorrento) Port Phillip to mosey on down to Hobart.
Thanks for all the lovely support, I may start calling you all My Cross Your Heart Bra *snort*.
With extra under-wire sling support for heavy days. 

rrsahm

The Rules.

  1. Follow my blog, the Random Ramblings of a SAHM. I never seem to get to reading all the links here. But believe me, I try. Not that any of this is my idea anyway- FYBF is MummyTime's brainbaby. I stole it.
  2. Grab the bubbly button and post it on your sidebar.
  3. Link your First Name and/or Blog Name and URL of your post or blog.
  4. Add a short description (max of 125 chars). It could be a description of yourself, your blog or a teaser to your latest post. .
  5. Follow at least 1 linkyer/blogger (Be nice and spread the love).
  6. The list will be open for linkyers on Fridays (and for the foreigners Friday as well).
  7. A new and fresh link list will open  every Friday. And you will have to link up AGAIN. The previous link list  does not carry over to the following week.
  8. And lastly, have lotsa fun. I mean it. If I detect anyone not totally loving the awesomeness, I will bump you off the linky list. (Joking) (Kinda).

6 comments:

LiD said...

I have never been compared to underwear before. ROFL.

FOLKWAYS NOTEBOOK said...

Jayne -- You certainly have a great sense of humor! barbara

Janine said...

Hey glad you got through the last few days. I am impressed that FB got treated so quickly. Not so good that you all had to go through this. No wonder you feel so tired its been a few weeks of it lately. I do admire you Jayne, while I know some days it can be hard work and somedays you dont want to deal with it, you just get on with it.

Kebeni said...

very funny LOL
visiting you on my blog hop, home you can come and say hi to me at http://lookingoutabrokenwindow.blogspot.com and http://picnpaste.blogspot.com

Red Nomad OZ said...

Hope you have a FAAAAABULOUS weekend to make up for all the shite during the week! I think of you every time I dip into my book giveaway - maybe an unintended consequence of your giveaways is the return of good karma to you??!! Fanciful ... well maybe! But that doesn't mean it's not true?

Happy travels!

Jayne said...

I could call you my Y fronts, LiD, but I thought only Pat Rafter could get away with that one :P

Thanks, Barbara, you gotta laugh.

Thanks, Janine, and yep, there's no other way but through ;)

Thanks for dropping by, Kebeni!
I'll pop over and have a read :)

Thanks, Red, I'm hoping for a calm weekend, too ;) I'm glad you're enjoying your book :)

ShareThis