Friday, November 12, 2010

Floggin'

Tis Friday!!!
POETS Day (Piss Off Early Tomorrow's Saturday) yada, yada, yada.
We've been moving furniture all over the house - alright, The Spouse has been shifting the furniture while I supervise and yell 'helpful' instructions.
And, while this was going on my computer kept shutting itself down...actually, just plain crashing.
I miss the Blue Screen of Death...with this one I get zip, just a black screen.
Anywho, I've been battling to get this mofo working long enough to post this blather and I'd forgotten what day it was.
See?
I couldn't possibly tackle writing a novel if I don't know what day it is *rolls eyes at self.

As Kiwi Nomad put her foot down and said Nay to the book giveaway I'm re-offering this collection of Stories of Old Australia.

Photobucket

Just throw a comment or three at me and we're away!

rrsahm
The Rules.

1. Follow my blog, the Random Ramblings of a SAHM. I never seem to get to reading all the links here. But believe me, I try. Not that any of this is my idea anyway- FYBF is MummyTime's brainbaby. I stole it.
2. Grab the bubbly button and post it on your sidebar.
3. Link your First Name and/or Blog Name and URL of your post or blog.
4. Add a short description (max of 125 chars). It could be a description of yourself, your blog or a teaser to your latest post. .
5. Follow at least 1 linkyer/blogger (Be nice and spread the love).
6. The list will be open for linkyers on Fridays (and for the foreigners Friday as well).
7. A new and fresh link list will open every Friday. And you will have to link up AGAIN. The previous link list does not carry over to the following week.
8. And lastly, have lotsa fun. I mean it. If I detect anyone not totally loving the awesomeness, I will bump you off the linky list. (Joking) (Kinda).

5 comments:

BUSH BABE said...

I'd love that one!!! Looks groovy and filled with politically incorrect stories (am I right?)
:-)
Bb

Jayne said...

LOL
Yep!

Kiwi Nomad 2008 said...

lol I only said no cos it was going to cost a fortune in postage across the Tasman!!! Yeah I know I can be contrary.....

River said...

I had a book of Australian Short Stories in High School. It was pocket sized and I read the whole thing in the first week.
We had to write essays explaining what we thought the author of any particular story was talking about.

Jayne said...

I know, tis cool, Kiwi, no worries :)

How was your essay, River?

ShareThis