Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2011 Contract for all of my readers....

After serious & cautious consideration . . . your contract of friendship has been
renewed for the New Year 2011.

It was a very hard decision to make . . . So try not to screw it up!!!
 
My Wish for You in 2011

May peace break into your home and may thieves come to steal your debts . 

 

May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet for $100 bills . 

 

May love stick to your face like Vaseline and may laughter assault your lips!

 

May happiness slap you across the face and may your tears be that of joy.

 

May the problems you had, forget your home address! 

 In simple words . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


May 2011 be the best year of your life!!

11 comments:

Timespanner said...

Thank you for the renewal of contract. I'll try my best. :-)

Jayne said...

LOL
I know you don't have to, Lisa ;)

scottsabode said...

Thanks Jayne - and the same to you!

FOLKWAYS NOTEBOOK said...

Thank you my dear -- the same wishes to you -- barbara

Brian Hughes said...

Is this a legal and binding contract? I've had a word with my lawyer and she reckons there's adequate grounds to sue.

ELIZABETH said...

Didn't realize my being able to continue was even in question.

Saved me a lot of angst by keeping that bit quiet until I'd been re-contracted.

*big grin*

Watershedd said...

Love the ditty! Peace and prosperity in your home too, I hope.

Watershedd said...

Love the ditty! Peace and prosperity in your home too, I hope.

Peter said...

As I said to my Portuguese friend just recently, "Esperando que você está se sentindo ótimo e pronto para festa!"

See you in '11

Take Care,
Peter

Red Nomad OZ said...

Well that's a relief! Didn't realise follower friendships became null & void as at NYE!!!

Thanx for following (and commenting - aka 'wisecracking'- on) my blog in 2011 - I can only hope you enjoy it half as much as I enjoy yours!

Happy travels!!

River said...

See you next year. If I manage to wake up....zzzzzzz

ShareThis