Monday, December 6, 2010

Yet again she's let loose on the interwebs

A bit of this, a bit of that (and shake your bum, da da da da).
Yes, she's lost her mind....think I left it on the shop counter back in September and I haven't had a chance to go back for it.
Not that I'm missing it much, anyway.

Just for Andrew - I took this shot ages ago when he was being a little a'feared of rabid dragonflies zipping and zooming all over Melbourne.
Photobucket
This is the Feral geek kid's hand it's perched on.
You can tell that by the grubby fingernails.
And the fact he's not squealing like his mother would.

Photobucket.
Darian knew Trixie had discovered her voodoo doll.
 

9 comments:

Andrew said...

I'll just watch them from a distance.

Davo said...

Lost yer mind? um, if somebody's out looking fer it, mine's out there on a shop counter somewhere; please return by registered male. (?) Dragonflies?; are they sort of akin to those zippy thingo's that capture bits of skin and non-public heirs?

FOLKWAYS NOTEBOOK said...

Jayne -- are you pulling our legs -- are there rabid dragonflies in OZ?

rhubarbwhine said...

Hahahahahahahahaaaa!!!!

Red Nomad OZ said...

Yep, every girl needs a voodoo doll!

Merry Xmas!

PS Rabid dragonflies are right up there with drop bears and money collecting kangaroos! Aren't they??!!

Jayne said...

They do their best work that way, Andrew :P

No, Davo, they feast on mozzies lol.

No, Barbara, I'm only pulling your leg.

Indeed, Rhu :P

Exactly, Red, a voodoo doll should be mandatory in every girls glory box :P

River said...

I love dragonflies! Had a few flitting about my yard last summer. Now I have a string of solar powered dragonfly lights strung up in the carport.

I have an "Ex-Husband" voodoo doll with pearl topped pins to stick in him. It has messages such as Hope You Go Bald; You Will Pay; Stop Disturbing Me; Don't Brainwash The Kids and more written on it. You stab the pin in the message you want to have the most effect.

Red Nomad OZ said...

See? After reading River's comment, I rest my case ...

lavenderbay said...

Dragonflies are beautiful.

PS Got my book in the mail today! Thank you!

ShareThis