Saturday, March 19, 2011

Aussie Bloggers Conference 2011 - FABulous, Dahlinks, simply FABULOUS!

Yes, it's over.
Like Christmas we waited and plotted and planned for this day then whoosh it was over in a matter of a few hours.
Fabulous time had by all!
Am posting this as we get glammed up (in my case I'm exchanging one paperbag for another) for the drinkie-poohs and dinner dance in 30 mins.
HUGE congrats to the organisers, who I will link to properly in a later post, they pulled off a massive coup with their skills.
Now, if you'll excuse me I have  meal to maul !

6 comments:

Nikki aka Widdle Shamrock said...

I iz n v us.

Next year, I'm coming with you.

no-one said...

Good to hear you all had fun.

Cazzie!!! said...

I am with Nikki... but U had a fabulous day with Mia for her birthday and would not trade it :)
If this was held on any other weekend I would have def travelled with you to it ..oh what a hoot xoxo

Andrew said...

Not too many blokes were attending. Are you going to do girl on girl dancing?

Devi said...

Wheeeeeee!!! *dances around, basking in your enthusiasm* So awesome!

I'm with Nikki!!

*giggles* I bet our lovely Southern Land Lady stood by the edge of the dance floor, looking dangerous. ;-p

Red Nomad OZ said...

Sounds great - can't wait to hear the after-stories ...

ShareThis