Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Dunolly Bakery...at Dunolly.

I've posted these pics before but here's another waltz along the taste buds from the Dunolly Bakery.
Photobucket
Everything at the Dunolly Bakery is top quality, fresh, delicious and well worth the trip up the Calder Highway.

Photobucket

A closer look
Photobucket

Dad up at Dunolly last August, he enjoyed Everything from the Dunolly Bakery.
Couldn't get many meals into him but the Dunolly Bakery pies, pasties, Vanilla Slices, Bee Stings, Custard Tarts, etc, didn't even touch the sides.
Photobucket

11 comments:

The Elephant's Child said...

Thank you. Good vanilla slices mmmmm. I may dream of them.

Janine said...

yummmmmmmm my mouth is watering.

River said...

If I hadn't just finished dinner, I'd be racing out the door now, to the coffee shop/bakehouse for a vanilla slice. But I'm stuffed full of tuna and salad...
I couldn't comment yesterday because my connection kept dropping out, so I gave up and read a book nstead.

Red Nomad OZ said...

STOP! I'm salivating ... and so is Pilchard!! I never make vanilla slices, having no wish to compete with bakeries around the country!!

So do they do mail order?!?!

Andrew said...

It's hard to believe how well and good your dad looked such a short time ago. He has a serious 'don't bother me, I'm reading' look. Now, to the important matters, where is the bakery's outdoor seating?

Kath Lockett said...

Ohhhhh, I so want a custard tart with nutmeg sprinkled on the top!

Kath Lockett said...

Ohhhhh, I so want a custard tart with nutmeg sprinkled on the top!

Debby said...

I am curious to find out what a vanilla slice is. You should 'splain this.

Windsmoke. said...

Yummmy snot blocks :-).

Jayne said...

The outdoor seating is right in front of the store, on the footpath, Andrew, that pic was taken after they'd packed up for the day ;)
And, yeah, Dad looked really good then :)

Debby, I'll do a post on Vanilla Slices for you, they are so lusted after there is mammoth competitions across the state at times lol.

Cazzie!!! said...

Nom nom nom, and what a wonderful image of your Dad x0x0

ShareThis