Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry something 2011

I have been here...just very busy and befuddled.
I hope I managed to get Chrissy cards to you all - I sent some before I left for, and then some after I returned from, Dunolly so am not sure who got what.
Apologies if I missed you.

I loves ya all.

There was painting and paint brushes involved for over a week at Dunolly....I think the fumes riddled my brain into cheese cloth.
There may be photos of before and after.
If I'm able to sort them out.
Otherwise.....have yourself a Merry Christmas.
And a cheery 2012.

8 comments:

The Elephant's Child said...

And to you.

River said...

Merry Christmas to you too, Jayne, and your family. I'd love to see before and after photos of Dunolly.

Red Nomad OZ said...

I'd love to see WAAAAAAY more bakery shots ... but that's what being a bakery s**t does to you!!

Have a wonderful Xmas! See you on the other side ...

JahTeh said...

Your card arrived and if you look long enough mine will not appear in the letter box. I never remember to post to anybody. And the stamp wasn't franked, it took ages to peel off but I got it.
I was going to put it on your card and send it back.
Is that enough apologetic grovelling?

Andrew said...

You brush painted your caravan?

FruitCake said...

Thanks Jayne - and a happy and safe holiday season to you, yours, and all your readers.

Davoh said...

Seasons come
seasons go

and so

(luvs ya also)

Eccentricess said...

Merry Thingammy to you, also.
Painting is fun! Fumes are fun too!

ShareThis