Saturday, December 31, 2011

Those painting pics at long last.

Click on pics for larger image.
Please excuse the mess, I was still painting when I took the pics and I'd well and truly used up my spoons before the end of the week.
Hubby loved the surprise...thank goodness, it took almost 10 days to rest up from the 'holiday'!

Before....
Photobucket

After...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Before....
Photobucket

After...
Photobucket

Photobucket
Window removed and will be framed up to be a serving hatch while the wall of the caravan will be clad in plasterboard.
Cupboard just inside caravan door, the upper door missing in this pic is now blackboard-painted for shopping lists.

Before...
Photobucket

After...
Photobucket

Looking at annexe from front door...
Photobucket

Looking up other end of annexe
Photobucket
Ignore the mess...those are 2 seater couches, to give you an idea of width.

Before...
Photobucket

After...
Photobucket
Decking completely replaced.
By hubby, not me.

14 comments:

Andrew said...

It was so dreary and now bright and light. Nice work. The servery is a great idea.

The Elephant's Child said...

Wow!

Windsmoke. said...

Its a definite improvement more bright and cheery :-).

JahTeh said...

I say, well done old girl. Now a small suggestion on how to pay for it. You start up a mail service sending all the bakery goodies to deserving persons, such as myself. It can be done, Miss O'Dyne once sent me a frozen frosted cupcake and it arrived in time for breakfast.

Red Nomad OZ said...

FAAAABULOUS! When do you and your team come to my house??!! I don't know if it's creative photography, but the after pix look WAAAAAAY better!!

Happy New Year!!!

River said...

You've done a marvellous job!!
It looks so new and different!
I like the servery idea too.
I like JahTeh's idea, Dunolly bakery goods. I wonder how well a vanilla slice would travel?

FruitCake said...

Jayne, there should be an honour role somewhere - with your name at the top - for services to mankind. One less woodgrain mess in the world. We who can only sigh salute you.
Have a great 2012.

Debby said...

wowser, Jayne. Get thee to America. I need you at my house. Well done!

Beet said...

oh well done! It looks great. Such a lovely retreat for you and the family :)

jeanie said...

I bags you first for my kitchen, Jayne - there is plenty of offending faux-wood veneer requiring your ministrations!!

Looks great. Have a lovely new year.

Eccentricess said...

Absolutely awesome, Madame Jayne. It's lovely to make a place your own. :-)

Hiedi said...

What a difference it made! It looks excellent!

scottsabode said...

Looks great! Happy New Year to you!

Kath Lockett said...

One thousand percent better. Brilliant job. Thank god for white paint!

ShareThis