Thursday, March 22, 2012

A few words to let you know I'm still pink and breathing

“I was here but now I'm gone
I left my name to carry on
Those who liked me
Liked me well
Those who didn't can go to hell'"
-The bathroom wall”
E.M. Crane, Skin Deep

Seriously, having a ball with life in 1st gear, smelling the roses, admiring the flowers and hedges and birdlife and clouds...oooo, pretty, pretty clouds.... as I potter about. 

And there may or may not be some hectic warbling happening in the upcoming Gilbert & Sullivan production of Trial By Jury in the deliciously restored Dunolly Court House....
*ahem*

8 comments:

Kath said...

Good. :)

Windsmoke. said...

Its good to know you're still above ground :-).

Debby said...

Pink and breathing is good. Warbling in a courthouse. Well. I'll wait to see how that works out...

janine said...

Glad you are pink and breathing thats always a good sign. Now the warbling needs another blog post....glad you are taking time to smell the roses and enjoy life. Hugs. xxoo

By the Way Cloudstreet is interesting.

Kiwi Nomad 2008 said...

Warbling in Gilbert and Sullivan doesn't sound like first gear. Sounds like Fun!

River said...

Your colour is irrelevant, but I'm glad to know you're still breathing, because the alternative doesn't bear thinking about.

kelley @ magnetoboldtoo said...

mwah

Anonymous said...

One would think with all that wit that shakespeare had been there to sit. And my friends that may be true cos old bill had an asshole too.

ShareThis